and they're "pricey" because i'm lazy, but want $$$
i basically just took
cascadingserenity's ToS (sorry kouhai)
it's 12 and i'm too tired to make up my own....................Terms of Service
By commissioning me, you recognize and agree to the following: General
- I hold the right to refuse any commission at any time.
- I will not start on your commission until I am given the full payment.
- The commissioner may repost and use the commissioned piece. Please refrain from making major edits to the artwork. Edits for icons, banners, stamps, etc. are fine. Credit is not necessary when the piece is being used inside of deviantArt as long as the signature is still visible, but is still appreciated. However, credit must be given if being used outside of deviantArt.
- I am willing to negotiate a refund price if I am not finished the piece.
- I will not give a full refund if you are not satisfied with the finished product. If you are unsatisfied with the piece, I am willing to discuss and make edits to the work. I will not re-do the drawing entirely.
- I hold the right to make refunds if I am unable / no longer willing to complete your commission.
- I will not work with a deadline
- If you rush me / constantly bug me about your commission process, I may refuse to finish your commission and refund you.
The Art Content
The following outlines what I am willing or not willing to draw. Please note that I hold the right to refuse commissions that include content that has not been listed below. Please be considerate when ordering a commission.
I will/can draw:
shirtless guys (if that's what you really want...)
I might draw:
I will not draw:
Mature Art (but I can do blood and gore)
Please be respectful if I refuse your commission. As the artist, I hold the right to decide what I want or do not want to be posted on my profile.
Payment will be made in either deviantArt Points or CAD (via Paypal)
Do not send the payment without my consent. (especially through Paypal)
- Payment for points are to be made through the Commissions Widget on my profile, unless directed otherwise.
- Fill in the description with what you want (or if you've already told me, copy and paste that info anyways.)
- Include references (see "Ordering" for more details)
- All payments must be made in CAD
- I'll tell you where to send it after confirmation
- Please specify what type of commission you want. This doesn't apply if you are ordering directly from the commissions widget.
- Please include clear references of the characters you'd like. I will not accept poorly photographed / scanned references or references with no colours (no colour refs are fine if you're commissioning a flat piece).
- I may or may not agree to work off of description references, if they are clear enough. Please realize I am not responsible for "incorrectly interpreting" your character if you do give me a description as a reference.
- I strongly recommend that you give me a description of what you want the character to be doing, in terms of expression, pose, personality, etc. If you want me to pick the pose, expression, personality, etc. you are giving me the right to do choose whatever I'd like for the character, that is fine as well. However, I am not to be held responsible if I am "incorrectly interpreting" your character.